Monday, December 6, 2010

Topical Tongue Tumbler

My last post was odd, wasn’t it? Oh well. As my profile suggests, this blog is all about “self expression” on several levels, which means I can write in a stream-of-unconsciousness if I’m feeling particularly bored or absolutely silly - and, again, as mentioned - “unconscious.” Watching those daft little movies I wrote about the other day will do that to you.

As it came to pass, however, it wasn't another sappy or happy "woman's" film that turned my mental tongue into a twist: it was the wacky "Tropic Thunder" where half of the time one barely knew what most of the character's were saying. Truly a "man's" film one might say what with Jack Black's little farts. Good acting, though. It would be to Mr. Cruise's advantage to take on more character roles in the future considering his dismal Box Office returns of late as his grinning old stealthy self. I'd love to flog that man on so many levels were it not for fear that a few henchmen from the "Church" of Scientology would soon be standing outside my door with duct tape, hand-cuffs, and an open trunk of a town car at the ready to whisk me off for a taste of their non-medicine.

The above is as "floggy" as I'll be today. It's important that I gain strength and the inner momentum to tackle the substantial subjects of what in the world Washington politico's are doing in the "lame duck" sessions with regard to the tax cuts for ALL (that includes YOU multi-millionaires, and YOU TOO, Mr. or Mrs. almost-homeless).

Otherwise, my friends, have a lovely Monday....

No comments:

Post a Comment