Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Moving On

Just a note: This blog receives a ton of views every day. Thanks to all who check in. Why so silent, tho'? C'mon, I know you have an opinion pro or con. A Flog on silence, I say! Nay-nay-nay!

Yeah, I know. There have been typos and missing words in several of the initial posts. How off-putting! That sort of thing turns me off. All I can say in my defense is that I'm working alone, double-check my entries, and Spellcheck all the time. How horrifying it is to come back to a post hours later only to discover that Spellcheck allowed various words to slip through the gate and that I don't have the patience to check my work more than two times before publishing. One thing I will point out: I eventually find the error of my ways and fix them for posterity and clarity for those who check older posts in and out of the archives.

Meanwhile, today I'm taking time out from basic flogging to acknowledge the 30th anniversary of the death of one amazing talent; completely cool guy; a cultural icon: John Lennon.

Let's have fun together throughout the day with various posts and toasts to his legacy and memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment