Sunday, December 12, 2010

Uh-Oh, How Soft I Go

Well now, for anyone who has clicked on this blog to gain a small whiff of my latest tiff with politics or crazed posters on message boards, mingled with the odd dash of salty peppery-spray over insipid ramblings regarding the embarrassing admission of watching Lifetime Movie Network movies rather than shoot heroin to numb my senses, you're gonna be disappointed today.

I'm feeling rather soft-like and have fallen off the wagon of my "recovering romantic" feelings. Yep. The dastardly addiction to love and romance in its finest forms that had held me in its rosy grip for most of my life, and had been lessened through a step-by-step-out-of-the-two-step syndrome, has gone all astray. No, I haven't fallen in love again. I have, in subtle re-stepp-ering tones, fallen back in love with music = the root of all evil in my broiling romantic oil. Thus, I have to, must, and will, share my latest thrill with you in the video above.

Enjoy your Sunday..........

No comments:

Post a Comment