Thursday, December 2, 2010

Flogged-Out

No flogs today. I lost my whip somewhere overnight and need to go out to buy a new one. In the interim, for those who are curious about what an emoticon comic strip looks like (per yesterday's subject), you can see a compilation of posts on different topics on my forum. The name I use for the comic strip is "FireFly10." I branched out into other subjects when it became old to focus on the blog owner and his minion.

A few of the posts may be confusing if you haven't followed news on Puffy Lips and Mr. Pout, or other celebrity or general news at the time the posts were made. Nevertheless, there is humour to be found, or offending subject matter if you're a prude.

http://thedailyquake.com

(No one has to register to view the compilation section.)

Happy Han-ee-kuh to those who observe the holiday!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your humor and how you can express so much with those emoticons! Who would have thunk it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete