Thursday, April 18, 2013

Grrrr x 1,000

Hello once again from yet another different California location. I'm on the move of late. My latest pit-stop is not allowing my computer or anyone else's to do more than minor things due to an extremely wonky signal...and I am surprised that I may actually be able to post words today without watching the Hour Glass Sands Of Computer-Waiting Time roll around and around on the screen to no avail most of last night and this morning.

Although much can be said/written regarding the daily craziness in the USA of late (now it's an horrific fire in Texas with a high injury tally), I won't risk losing the few words I'm writing, and will take my leave from posting anything until I return home in a few days.

Thanks, as always, for your patience.

Signed,
Exasperated Blogger #5,000.013

No comments:

Post a Comment