Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday Tidbits #9,176


This info is a no-brainer: We'll Feel The Earth Move Under Our Feet

True. Today Isn't The Day To Trust Anyone 

If anyone can pull it off, it's Bette! She's Baaaccckkk! 

Why I don't go to most concerts: Enough, already! 

I prefer aged cheddar or a soft crème French-based fungi: But He Didn't 

Okaaay. Now we're folding to the Chinese in films? Calling All Zombies! 

A Marriage Equality refresher while we wait until June: Which Spine Will Stand Or Bend? 

Oh, that Andy! Were It Only True 

Poor Matt can't do anything right. But Chris Brown can??? 

I hope the Japanese will understand the "um's": Um, I Like, Um, Sushi, Um 

It's time to learn more about our home planet: NASA Will Help 

No, it's not an April Fool's Joke: Sparkly & Fabulous 

Gee, where was my special wheelchair when I had hip surgery? No (Public) Crutches For Gaga? 

That's it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment