Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thursday Tidbits #104,697


Hello again. Here is what I found on my journey through The Interwebs this morning....

Even Mother Jones is concerned: Too Many Secrets?

One man's brilliant idea is… Totally Humane 

This murder mystery is getting stranger by the day: I Thought She Was 'Happily Married' 

Oh, you sloppy female drinkers! Let's Blame It On Women 

I'm not apologizing for sharing this mess: Every Picture Tells A Horror Story 

Another reason to take "news" out of Fox: Heavy-Lifting Again? 

If you missed the story: How About An 'Imaginary' Suspension? 

Hah! You thought YOU were smart… Just Ask Your Dog 

I still feel like ducking: NASA to Earth – Don't Worry, Be Savvy 

The Grammy's Go 'Clean'? Booby/Booty/Butty Flap

That's it for today!

Image via: http://www.cbsnews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment