Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Arrggghhh!!!!

Good day to you. I'm running late this morning and need to prep for yet another MRI for a variety of wrist-related lingering problems stemming from excessive use of wrist and elbow force when I had broken my hip over a year ago, spending a great deal of time on crutches. I gather my wrists and one elbow didn't enjoy the experience of holding me up as I crutched around for way too long (which is another story already written on this blog).

Therefore, I'll see you on the other side of that awful chamber in which I must spend over an hour for two separate MRI's back-to-back, with another one to go on Friday which will be a long one. I don't mind X-Rays. I do mind being held captive without moving a muscle for very long periods of time in a claustrophobia-inducing environment.

Grrrr.


Have a wonderful Whatever, and thanks for stopping by!

Image via: http://www.starkstrom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment