Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Weekly Fluff

If you haven't seen the Anne Hathaway Les Miz Oscar parody yet, then go to YouTube, enter "Anne Hathaway Parody" and you'll understand the laughter/kudos/nay-sayers' attitudes about it. (I have attempted to link several x...something continues to block it. Perhaps Anne has "those powers" now that she's winning all of the awards?) I have no issue with her; nevertheless......

To those who wonder why Sweet Anne is getting the grilling, well then, you don't read Gossip Things, do you? And, of course, that's why you're reading this...cuz I'll break it all down for you and save you a few extra minutes on your life span so you don't have to click on a dozen websites to get the drift, shall we say/write.

So, on we go with The Fluff: Anne is said to be less than what her Big Smile Good Girl image is all about and has been doing everything but clawing the eyes out of her competitors. Is this really news? Maybe so when it involves someone who prefers a Pixie Image than the bitch she may really be behind-the-scenes. Oh well. Whatever the truth may be, the video does seem to "hit home" with Industry Types.

Chris Brown was pulled over for speeding in Beverly Hills. Perhaps he was trying not to be late meeting-up with all of the Wimmen he has stashed away. What is it with this guy? Oh. That's right. I've seen a few pictures…..

Nicole Kidman's Unmovable Waxed Face is telling reporters for the Umpteenth Time that she doesn't use Botox or anything. I guess her face just magically freezes-up on its own? Does she sleep in a meat locker or something? Do little Restylane & Botox Elves scurry up to her face while she's sleeping and have an Injection Party? Pleeeeze!

Tommy Cruise may be plotting to lure Suri Cruise away from her Sane Lifestyle with a reasonably sane mother by spending a fortune on Hawaiian property where he will surely build a Mini Disneyland, Tiffany 4 Tots, and other places where Suri can shop and play until she plops right into the CO$ Mind Control as his other children did – and who also live in Hawaii – most of the time. Hey, I might believe it but Katie Holmes is still craftier than anyone expects (#not gonna happen). BTW, I don't know if he' s still "sad."

Beyoncé sang The National Anthem LIVE for a group of reporters and Other People the other day. She sang it on key, too. No, she wasn't at all upset about the Inauguration Day Debacle with the lip-sync mess, was she? No way. We all stop and sing The Anthem when the mood strikes us no matter where we are, right?

Again, there are no Straight People in Hollywood except for Hugh Hefner and – um, I can't think of anyone else who's alive. Actually, before I go on, someone should check Hef's pulse now that he's a Married Man again to Another (Supposed) Gold-digger. But then, I'm sure he has someone taste his food and drinks for poison before he partakes of either. But, then again, his long-time secretary just passed away. Hmm. Coincidence? Anyone planning an autopsy per chance?

Am I missing anything else of non-importance?

Oh, yes. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie still have not been seen together in public for 6 months as of now. Geeez! Those Famewhores!

I'll be back tomorrow with more exciting words to type on my Writing Machine. After all, tomorrow is America's Second Big Beer & Nachos & Buffalo Wings & Hot Dog Day. I'll have to acknowledge it although the last Super Bowl party I attended was in 1997 at my cousin's home. But that's tomorrow's "news" – so, until then….

Have a Great Day (or Whatever)!

Image via: http://www.pickthebrain.com

2 comments:

  1. lol! lovin' that video

    why can't you link?



    ReplyDelete
  2. Not at all sure, Anon. Otherwise, I'm growing to luv the video more every time I watch it. *shrugs* I found it on FB via a RL person/friend link. No problem there after "Sharing."

    By now I would hope our Readers will have found/seen/been sent,the vid we're discussing. Wish I could link. It's odd. Oh well.......

    ReplyDelete