Monday, October 22, 2012

Uhhh......


Hello Monday Morning. I seem to be at a loss for subject matter - again. How many times can a person moan and groan about politics and celebrities? A lot. However, it does get old and new topics are a lovely break from straining one's brain on the same-old-same-old whatevers. I have not yet had my morning tea so I'm not quite awake, having slipped-out of my mother's abode early to beat the rush to the quasi-plush "Library" in her building where I write when visiting.

There is no Wi-Fi available in my mother's apt, as she finds The Interwebs too confusing to handle, and as I don't travel a great deal of late, I have no need for a "card" to tune into the freedoms I have at home where I roam around at will with my laptop. Thus, I use the extremely nice high-tech computers available to the residents here. But (and isn't there always a "but" somewhere?) I often feel rushed knowing any moment someone will waltz through the door, giving me the ole' side-eye to hurry-up - and there are two computers here - one is almost always in use and the "open one" is the Front Row Seat at the Cyber Machine. A Hot Ticket indeed!

Why am I writing about such a mundane thing? Because, as written above, I'm barely awake and other than more killers killing; more elderly statesmen and icons dying; excessive funds being spent on celeb weddings and blings; polar ice caps melting at a frightening rate; new planets discovered every few months; tainted medicines and peanuts causing death and serious illness; daredevils leaping into free-falls in space; "doping" issues ruining a certain person's entire career; another sad suicide of a teen who was brutally bullied; whales landing on shores to their death with stomachs bloated from the ingestion of plastic we humans love to throw away in our once pristine oceans; odd news of a man who granted his wife's wish to have the imprint of her vagina engraved on her headstone so he wouldn't forget about it; bank CEO's sulking that the public didn't "thank" them for supposedly saving the economy (!!!); there doesn't seem to be much to write about this morning.

Oh, BTW, what's on TV tonight? Anything going on? I need a break from serious issues.

See you tomorrow....

Image via:  http://addconsults.com

2 comments:

  1. There is a debate tonight. I'm sure you are joking. Good to see you are holding it together over there.

    ReplyDelete