Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Bit of This, Not Much of That

Hello there, my friends and enemies! Am finally ready to dig in and greet the week, albeit a day late! Traveling and taking care of my mother, now that it's been decided she'll live and I won't have to cry for months and feel like an orphan, does take a bit of a toll on someone who has her own ailments (that's me, BTW!) So...I'm trying to catch up on the news and everythang I've missed for a mere few days.

I don't think I've missed very much with everyone in the media basically rehashing how tonight's Prez Debate will go; still commenting on Biden's Smile and Ryan's desperate need for water during their debate last week. Yes, Hillary Clinton is taking the bullet for the Obama Administration on the Libyan Embassy mess because, well, why not? She's not running for president this time around and has nothing to lose.

But the Most Important Story Evah is how Lindsay Low-hand had the producer's of the soon-to-be-seen Lifetime Movie Disaster, Liz & Dick, in which she looks like a bloated Low-Hand all dressed-up for Halloween, pay her rather large Chateau Marmont bill so that she can return to the scene of her numerous crimes, flitting down the darkened hallways of that Den Of Debauchery, knocking on random doors to find a place to crash for the night. Not to ignore how much fun she has driving into people in the Marmont parking lot.

One knows it's still a very slow week in Celeb-Land if that's one of the "more important" Gossip Stories making the rounds today.

In other celeb news, it appears Ricky Gervais received his Golden Globes Hosting walking papers now that it's been announced that Tina Fey and Amy Poehler will be taking over the gig at January's Get Drunk While Bored And Waiting for An Award, event. Now that Tommy Cruise is no longer married and could be slip-slip-slipping away from the clutches of the CO$, and John Travolta continues to pretend he isn't going bald by wearing the worse-looking wig in history all of the time these days, what else would Ricky have to offer?

In fact, I'm in Ricky's camp today. I don't have much to offer right now, either. I'm too distracted by just having a political debate with a Romney Supporter in my mother's building. I say let's find out who really has the cajones in tonight's Prez debate when it involves Truth, and go from there.

Meanwhile, when I eventually return to LA I intend to go over to the Chateau Marmont for the first time in a few years and hang around the parking lot just in case dearest Lindsay is driving again and might run over me. I need the attention from the famewhore, and I cherish being called "names" as exhaust fumes fill my nostrils from a speeding/fleeing car. Then I can complain to the media and receive the fame I've always desired second-hand from a Snotty In-Denial-About-Everything child who looks 50.

That's all she wrote for today.

Image via: Who? What? When?

No comments:

Post a Comment