Monday, October 29, 2012

Trains, Storms, and Stupid Dames

Good Monday to all! Today's post will be brief, as it's a packing, traveling day with much to do for my mother before trekking back to L.A. more exhausted than I have been since - uh - I don't recall when as my Grey Cells are barely functioning and the bags under my eyes are hurting.

I'm also distracted by the danger of Hurricane/MegaStorm Sandy. Several people I care for are "back there" living literally on the coast, if not a mere a block away - and, of course, no one I know in the numerous regions of harm's way have been on Facebook today and can't be reached, so my focus is elsewhere.

BUT, if you need a little laugh and haven't heard about Lindsay Low-hand's latest example of what over-drugging (as well as stupidity) can do to one's mind, please enjoy what Michael K of dlisted posted on his blog today. You'll be sure to feel 1,000 times smarter than a slug slithering around your garage and garden. Here's the direct link: (Prepare To Spill Coffee)

Be well everyone. Will be back tomorrow!

Image via: http://leavingcertenglish.net

No comments:

Post a Comment