Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday's Tidbits


Hello again! Time for a saunter through the Interwebs to make your day cheery and bright? 

Haven't they done so already? Bank Stabbers

I agree, he has a point, but… Drug Days "Long Since Passed" – Hah-Hah-Hah!

A similar opportunity came my way in years past while in-between jobs and almost broke. I Regret My Honesty Every Day

What was that all About? Ryan Personifies The GOP Blinders

Isn't this activity kinda illegal or just plain "Wrong"? Vote This Way – Or Else

You may have seen this already. Look again: What's This Crap About 'No Racism' In The GOP?

Thank God for snobs: Not In My Neighbourhood!

Not such a bad idea. Pinch-Hitter To The rescue?

I love trains: A Bit Of Trainee Fashion

Speaking/writing of such, I'm soon on the way to a train station for a little ride today. But not dressed like the above! Meanwhile, have a glorious day/evening/whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment