Tuesday, July 3, 2012

On Track

I'm on the road today, as it were, and am feeling as if I may be coming down with something like a summer flu. Doncha just love to travel when you're feeling like sheet? But, I'm surging forward against my usual rule of never going out when feeling this way until I'm sure I'm not going to fall into the well-hell of illness and infect others - and to strain my body when it needs rest. But, I only have one Mother, and I promised I'd be with her tomorrow for her Birthday and the fireworks. So...away I go. But first, just to stay on top of the news, I'll write a few words on what's not new.

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise - blah-blah-blah. 

Eric Holder's contempt charge from an irate House of Non-Representatives: Blah this and blah that. Not gonna happen that the DOJ will follow-up. Blah-blah-blah.

Mitt Romney has hidden money all over the world: Really? What a shock! More blah with a few blase' blah-blah-blahs. Yawn. This is news?

Obama needs more money for his campaign. Who doesn't need more money other than 1% of the country and The Others Who Rule The World (except the one Man who kinda does rule the world....) Yadda-yadda-yadda.

Severe weather is ahead and the world is in for tremendous changes. Bleck-blah-bleck-yeck-yadda-yadda-yadda-screech! 

Tomorrow is the American version of Suicide By Proxy when millions of people get together with friends and drink beer and fire off explosives from their backyards. How smart and safe! Especially with half of Colorado already singed to its core from wildfires. Holy heck and bleck-blah-blah-blah-Global Warming-natter-natter-natter-blah-blah-blah.

Did I miss anything of importance?

Oh yeah, I have to pack and get the eff out of town. Now that's important!


Check in with you tomorrow!


Image via: http://martaszemik.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment