Sunday, July 15, 2012

Open Wide And Bleep-Bleep

It's that time. My PC is on the verge of seeing the Computer Doctor for a few hours today. It won't hurt, I've promised this little machine. In fact, a full cleaning and tweaks here and there might make it a happier, faster, companion, I've hinted. Thus far it seems to be okay with the idea as it's behaving itself - the "self" part is negotiable, of course.

And so, this is it for the day, although Prez Obama deserves a tiny Flog today for giving Mitt Romney a bit of campaign ammunition by saying in an interview (that will air on CBS tomorrow morning) that he believes a president should "tell a story" that, in essence, will make everyone happy. I know I've bungled that up but will provide a link for clarity. I mean, "tell a story"??? Oh, Barack O, you can do better than that! How about thinking before you speak? You know the country needs a Leader, not a Story-Teller, and that's precisely what Romney is jumping on now that the door has been opened to extreme naivete on your part. Here's The Link

Sheesh!
Image via:  http://livewellnyu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment