Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Evidence Is All Around Us

While The World works and/or vacations/parties-on this July, politics, wars, celeb divorces and scandals need to be placed in the background so another, far more important subject can become the focus: What The Eff Is Going On In The Universe? And how does it affect our planet beyond the potential of an asteroid to send us back to the Beginning Again?


Something much bigger than petty wars is at stake if one is to research, with an open mind, many of the archaeological, technical and other elements of what we consider "Modern" culture/civilization. Our planet holds many mysteries, and I tell you now the Galaxy in which we live is but a small part of a way-beyond-our-normal-use-of-grey-cells perception of Life and how one can travel through "Time."

From the top, you should be aware that I believe in UFO's/Extraterrestrial Life and some of the theories out there which, to my mind, provide more proof of advanced civilizations influenced by Extraterrestrial Entities. I believe in these oft-frowned-upon elements of Life In General far more than much of the simplistic nonsense thumped around in certain Religious And Political Crap Circles.

I have always been intrigued (more than a conspiratorial sort of person) when the infamous Area 51/Roswell stories continued to beat on loud and fuzzy-clear over the years - from Gov't Dismissives to Conspiracy Junkies. 

I'm willing to say that I have seen a large number of UFO's in my life. While sober. No drugs. No hallucinations. And, with other people as witnesses. One thing I have learned is that We Are For Certain Far From Alone in the galaxy and overall Universe. How arrogant for the Human Race to narrowly assume we are the highest form of Intelligent Life around, and Earth is all there is with teeming organic activity.

Nope. Sorry. What I've seen in my life defies anything from this earth. My experiences are so similar to thousands of others that by the mid-80's I no longer thought I was losing my mind as witnesses, as well as a few possible Abductees, recited their experiences in documentaries, TV specials, and books rife with detailed sightings and activities I had also gone through on a regular basis several years earlier.

Wake up everyone! Rip The Mask Of Denial and begin to assimilate ancient history with the modern age, dash with a touch of personal experiences judged to be sane and accurate from a plethora of sources, braise with the concept that we are mere ants dashing around this planet while our possible ancestors, guardians and emotionally removed Scientists From Other Places mark our development through various means. But this time I don't believe we are The Menu; How To Serve Man (The Twilight Zone).

I don't care if you think I'm crazy. I know what I've seen; it's been absolutely clear from the first sighting that what I and others were seeing in the sky (and closer), were NOT from HERE. Period. Some might feel I'm contradicting myself when I bash the CO$ yet believe in what many might consider to be pure Science Fiction. There is a difference. My sightings have merely validated, as well as educated, my mind to expand into a broader view of what this mass of stars, planets, suns and moons are/could be about and where we stand in the evolutionary scheme of Universal Things. I'm not involved in worshipping or following "orders" from Mere Humans who believe they are infected by A Dead Alien Culture.

So, to remind the skeptics one more time; to confirm to those who wish it so, read the brief article - one of many - yet the latest and most succinct about whether or not Roswell/Area 51 was/is Truly The Receptacle Of One Of The Extraterrestrial groups out there watching us as we fiddle, once more, while Rome/Earth burns.

Whatever you believe, Check This Out......

Quite frankly, the idea that other life forms have seeded the earth, assisted growth, and so on, makes far more sense to even a Dreamer like me than what we have been fed through Religion and Narrow-Minded "Science Only" theories.

The truth is a combo of both and far more complex than our human brains can fully process.

Nope. Haven't lost my mind. I've been discussing this subject with fervor for many years. There is nothing like a having a personal experience to shut off any doubt about how much we don't know about our origins and almost everything else regarding the Human Being and Earth's part in the Galaxy Of Never-Ending Surprises.


Image via: http://www.alien-ufo-pictures.com/

4 comments:

  1. You aren't crazy. I have researched all of that information for 30 years to discover the most bizarre Alien possibilities. I'm with you on how the writing is literally on the walls over the entire planet, in conjunction with extraordinary stories professionals in Science and Psychology have shared from their own tests and research.

    You keep it up, okay? We need more voices on this subject from personal experiences, not theories.

    Thank you!

    Signed,
    Curious Mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hit it right on the head my friend. My very favorite series on TV, is Ancient Aliens, on The History Channel. When you come right down
    to it, it's the only thing that really makes sense. It explains SO MUCH!!! John

    ReplyDelete