Wednesday, July 18, 2012

More Tidbits

It's that time for the weekly perusal of all things newzy….

I didn't know he was still playing. I thought he only did photo-ops these days. Bend 'Em

This could be one helluva whitewashed pity party: Look Out For Puff Balls, Zim

The ever classless goon who will not shut up: Trout Mouth Rising

I love this actress, the interview, and probably the upcoming book: Merkins Galore!

I told you all the other day we don't know sheet about the Universe: Big Bang Bomb

Want a 3D tour of Olympic Park? Sit back And Smell The Fries

Daddy's home, for a change, and he's showing everyone what a great protector he is: Carry On

Doubt it was because he was happy to see them. No Pickles, Either

Are you surprised? I'm not after watching Wendy take down that miscreant in court last year: One Tough Nooki

That's it for today…..

No comments:

Post a Comment