Thursday, July 26, 2012

Devastation Is the Word

What an emotionally exhausting week in celebrity gossip! Several High Profilers are "devastated" by something! I admit I don't follow the boring non-adventures of Twilight's Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson's lives, but with the admission that Kristen had a fling with her married Snow White director, poor Robert is said to be "devastated" and is moving out of their shared home. Pass the Smelling Salts, please. You mean that relationship is/was for real?

Katherine-Formerly-MIA-Jackson is reportedly "devastated" over losing guardianship of her three grandchildren because, as you all know, it's been one drama after another in this confusing story that is far from over. "Devastated" could be accurate, but if Mama Jackson really looks back at the past week and a half of her life she may discover more "devastating" information about what her own children may have been up to regarding, well, almost everything in her life at the moment. Even ole' Joe Jackson has slithered out of his Vegas cave and has plunked himself down on one of the couches at the Encino Compound. Can't miss out on the action, can he?

One person who isn't devastated but should be is Mitt Romney for flat-footing it in London by suggesting the Olympics preparation could be in better shape. Hey, way to go, Mitts! You managed to irritate PM David Cameron. One more reason why you aren't credible Prez Material. One would think a muzzle might be best for Mr. Loose Lips, as he is definitely sinking his own ship with such slips. (Now say that last line out loud a few times just for fun.)

That's it for me today. I'm not devastated by anything other than a dwindling bank account and job opportunities that pay nothing. Tis the trend. Work for free and maybe make something off the back end of the project. Not for me, I tell thee. I'm already working for free – for me. At least I'm an understanding boss if I'm running late on my publishing deadlines. I also allow myself to take breaks. Gosh, I'm so nice to me as an employee!

See you later.....
Image via: http://allmiamiinfo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment