Saturday, February 11, 2012

Deep Thoughts

OMG. I'm doing it again! It's another Saturday and the last thing I want to do is write or think about anything beyond contemplating why Katy Perry chose to wear what appears to be her dress on her head at a Grammy-related function. 

If she's feeling that confidant these days, then what in the world will she wear to the actual Grammy Awards tomorrow night? We shall see, won't we?

The Flogging Whip is anxious to send a few of the  NARAS executives to the woodshed based on their changes for Grammy categories this and next year. Among the changes - excluding the category in which I once received two Grammy nominations: Best Spoken Word Album for Children. *

More than a few people are upset about all of this change and exclusion.  But, for now the Whip is still sleeping, and as it's an overcast day, perfect for sleeping-in, I'll let it rest - for now.

I'd rather post another interesting music video, this time not a visually-cheesy one as so many I have posted of late have looked. Too bad I like the music but rarely the visuals.....

How about another one with Pavarotti singing with an unlikely partner?

(NARAS, know that in the future we'll be swinging at your door, so to speak, as it were.)

* (Details Here
Image via: Getty

No comments:

Post a Comment