Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Arf-Arf!

Do you know what I just love? Discovering hours and hours after the fact that I made a huge typo in a heading. Below is one I'll keep for at least my own laughter's sake. There's nothing like "Street Arf" to spice up a blog, right? Did I channel my Inner Dog or something?

There is also nothing like writing in a dimly lit section of one's abode, either. AND, there is absolutely nothing like needing new glasses. All true.

With the above CYA finished, I'll move on to another round of links for you to peruse. Yes, I know. Been doing a lot of linking lately. What can I say? As always, there are wonderful articles floating around, and I can only write about Mr. Sweater Vest and Mr. Perfect a few times a week before excessive repetition sets in.

I could make another U-turn and this time go from politics to celebrity, rather than the reverse from The Leg post of the other day, but I have no desire to write about something that is so visually fascinating that people are still talking about it 3 days after the unveiling. Or shall we say, "unravelling"? Or whatever all of that Leg-Oh-No-Showcase of Angelina Jolie was all about at the Academy Awards.

Meanwhile, in other cracked corners of the Hollywood Universe, despite less than a few months ago vowing to go easy on Lindsay Low-Hand's apparent journey into an early mortuary where, of all the probation slaps on the wrist she has received from the California Injustice System, a moment of brilliance must have descended on the authorities to place her in the County Morgue where she behaved better than she ever does among the living, I must now join the chorus of WTF on her latest version of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" during her blatherings to the ever-steady-ready-to-raise-an-eyebrow-at-a-celeb's-latest-garble Matt Lauer on an upcoming segment of The Today Show.

The headline alone is enough to raise your anti-bodies and endorphin levels from incessant laughing: Miz Homestrung 

Here's another (with non-newsy-like commentary): Party Off?

Burp. I think that'll do it for me today. I feel like having a drink and slipping into restaurant bathrooms with a friend every 20 minutes. Kinda rubs off after seeing enough of her latest "at home" antics while she was in NYC for Fashion Week....

Sorry, Linds. At the moment I don't feel sad for your plight. And to be sure, anyone who ever respected and loved or admired Elizabeth Taylor has to be joining Rick Santorum in the bathroom - without Lindsay's "helpers" of course.

Image via: http://whatislyme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment