Friday, September 9, 2011

What? Not Again?

Following the GOP debate on Wednesday eve, and Prez Obama's jobs speech last evening, as well as the return of the major anchors/hosts of a variety of great and piss-poor news and comedy programs following summer quickie vacations, one would think I'd get over the pinched nerve thing and just write something about any one or all of the above rather than focus on myself in the blog posts.

Hah! 

Well, I wish I could give more to the readers of this blog and to create interest with new read-by's through at least one decent post (although what I'm doing right now is writing a soon-to-be post).

Sorry to say, the ailment of which I have written this week is taking a lot from me and I haven't slept again for almost two days due to its cunning, snidely ways. I'm in no shape to flog anyone as I am definitely one of the Universe's Floggee's this week. 

So, as is the custom, I'm posting to post that I am not posting an original post today. 

Wish me well and I to you. Whatever happens, we'll always have music and art.

Have a great Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment