Thursday, September 8, 2011

What A Pain in the Almost-Arse


Hello again. I am here today as promised, but not quite "here" in the usual sense.....

The health issue I mentioned yesterday is quite daunting in the pain department, and I've had numerous broken bones throughout my life - twice spending over two months in the hospital in traction for two separate car accidents that broke both of my legs when I was a teen. Believe me when I say that I can handle pain, but a pinched nerve in an area of mobility is beyond belief. I may as well be crutching around with a broken bone for how intense the discomfort is.

So, although I can flog the pain today, I simply don't have the ability to focus on weightier matters - at least until my pain medication is changed and picked-up in a few hours.

But, I'll be posting the usual music videos and street art to keep things alive until I can sit for longer than a minute without feeling as if I'm on top of a shard of glass.

Chow (for now)!

1 comment:

  1. Hey SZ! So sorry to learn of your pain. I've had similar problems with pinched nerves throughout my life. You r absolutely right using a broken bone as comparison to the pain. It's awful.

    May you heal quickly.

    I heart you.

    Blessings,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete