Thursday, January 6, 2011

Flogger's Block

It's time for me to take a breather and continue to locate the latest flog subject to suit my needs. Beyond the new week in Washington, birds and fish mysteries, not much is raising an eyebrow for me today. And without the passion to flog a subject, all that's left is a bland ho-hum post. So, forgive me for this brevity, but I need to sharpen me eyes and ears and get down real deep into that pissed-off spot in the pit of my stomach so I can return full of piss and vinegar once again for your reading pleasure.

While I roam around the world to find my muse, you might like a few of the older posts from the 2010 archive if you're new to TDFB. Feel free to waste a little time right here. I promise you'll find either a post or a tune/video that will send your day in an unusual direction of one sort or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment