Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mea Gulp-ah

Whoops. This is a "daily" blog - so where did yesterday's flog go? I know those who read here were totally disappointed when nothing arrived on time. (Insert wink.) After all, there's nothing whatsoever to do on Saturday's, right?

My primary excuse could be that I was still reeling from the after-effects of watching a screening of Black Swan on Friday night. Ballet mingled with sexual repression and the sound of bones cracking and swans quacking danced in my head until I finally cleared such ugliness out of my system by watching real people plot to sabotage and kill each other on TV programs such as "48 Hours" re-runs and the like throughout a sunny Saturday afternoon.

Wow. There's nothing like using one's time to focus on what's truly important in life - and death, of course.

I now pronounce the latest flog on ME! (Wags finger in my direction. Goes to mirror and sticks out tongue.)

Enjoy the remainder of your weekend, my friends and foes. The latest music break is another hint for what's to come.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS BLOG! You are clever, unique and your music breaks make it unlike others. Thanks for the change in pace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool.... I like where's you're coming from. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally on spot. I think I like you.

    ReplyDelete