Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Land of the Greed - Home of the Naive'

Following the elections which will turn the House over to the Republicans, I wasn't surprised. It's a well-trodden trend in politics to turn against whomever is in power if the world just isn't goihg the way it "should."

Rather than getting all down and gritty with words over last night's overall results, I'd like to point those who appreciate comedy and comic strips, or at the least are open to a new technique of expression, to go to my forum where our shining star - FireFly10 - has prepared another hit on a topical quake.

Enjoy! http://thedailyquake.com/

You'll find the post on the last page of "What's Shakin' " in category "Topical Quakes."

1 comment:

  1. I love the emoticons. It was a wonderful way to express the mood these days.

    Good luck on your new blog. I like the combo of writing and music.

    ReplyDelete