Friday, August 2, 2013

Pissed-Off & Going Mad


Am having a meltdown. I've had it with my never-ending noisy neighbourhood! I cannot think to write more than vapid, simple words or talk on the phone without having to scream to hear and be heard, or have peace in any way. Construction all the time! If it's not happening within my abode, it's always happening right beside or across from me. As written in the past, I live in what is supposed to be a peaceful haven in the Hollywood Hills, not as if I live in the center of Times Square! Even my brief time living in Manhattan was quieter than this section of the hills. Unreal!

And yes, in the midst of my continuing not-so-great week, I have turned into a raving mad man!

That's all I can say for now. I have to get the hell out of this house today!

UPDATE: Another neighbour (literally across the narrow street) just arrived at the door to inform me that it's unsafe for a few hours to be outside near her home. There are dangerous African Bees all over her property. A Special Bee Guy is wearing a Hazmat-Bee Suit within mere feet from my door preparing to exterminate them. (They are not the "friendly" bees our planet needs...) I should just shoot myself now.

No comments:

Post a Comment