Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wednesday Tidbits #876,543



Greetings! It's time to roam the Interwebs for fun or something, don't you think? (Safe Links)

Tell yourself: "It's only a nightmare. It's only a nightmare."  -  No, it's For Real! 

I can't wait to show this to my mother.  My Parents Went There Every Summer. WTF? 

Another GOPer keepin' it classy: Those Poor White Guys! 

It's NASA time again: Meteors In Full Plume 

Have a laugh or three: Mainstream Media At Its Highest Low 

I'm shocked! Shocked! TMZ's main stories today have nothing to do with Black Guys Going To Jail 

More dish on Boehner's Horrible Job 

I'd hoped the container was labeled: Return To Sender COD

A bit of Lit: Another Way To View An Artist 

Lotsa stuff about Lotsa Stuff 

That's it for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment