Saturday, November 5, 2011

Who Deserves A Flog Today?

it's been a long time coming for Dr. Conrad Murray to finally receive his due flogging. Regardless of the fact that he was employed by the company that owned Michael Jackson for the coming years and was obviously beholden to his patient-employer and others, providing a drug such as Propofol outside of a controlled setting; leaving the room of his patient who was under serious sedation, is nothing less than callous, irresponsible, irretrievable criminal neglect. Jackson holds a great deal of responsibility for the addictions. He doesn't, however, hold the ultimate responsibility of the monitoring of the substance and utter lack of clear-headed medical care.

4 comments:

  1. I like the new look of your blow Shauna. Very nice!! John

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know whee that came from!! I did not type the word blow. I typed I liked the new look of your blog. John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, John. I'll enjoy my "blow" even if it's a legal substance. Hah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's all I need, is for that "anonymous" from several weeks ago to see my typo. He/she will probably question the genetic relationship and heritage between my mother and father. I still have about a dozen vicodin left over from my last "back" episode. Pretty good stuff!! But very difficult to play guitar after taking one. John

    ReplyDelete