Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Back To School - Sorta


There are so many amusing, bitchy, educational and WTF stories today.

While I struggle with annoying CSS/HTML issues that I insist on learning and doing myself via tips from those who have been down this hellish programming road before, I thought a few links that could make some of you laugh, others queef, would be better than my attempts to write anything except complaints about how seemingly simple things (like properly spacing widgets and gadgets on a website) are ridiculously difficult in various formats.
 
Suggested Reading/Viewing/Lurking

Bitchy Celebrity Fun - J-Lo's Moment to Shine, MM Is Rolling In Her Grave
Weird World News -  A Throne By Any Other Name
Politics As Unusual - Occupation Nation
WTF? Sweet? Odd? - Love Is Blind

No comments:

Post a Comment