Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Checking Up On Many Things


On my way to see the surgeon for the first time since the surgery, so I have to be brief today. The following are links to stories of the day that don't involve bloodshed or bombs beyond the wounds incurred by the people in focus.

Okay. In staying with my vow to not bash Lindsay Lohan, all I will say about her "30 Days In Jail" sentence is  What Price Justice?

Regarding Kin Kar-Cash-Ins pathetic press release concerning her divorce: Who You Kiddin' Babe?

Rick Perry may have supped a bit too much of the Texas Tea: Sloppy Is As Sloppy Does

A whack against the ultimate whack-job of radio: Take That, Mr. Blubber

Oh Pleeeeze! Does one really need this hat on their head? How About A Museum Piece?

That's all I have time to add to this post - for now. Later today we'll get into music, street art and perhaps another word or hundred. We shall see......

No comments:

Post a Comment