Friday, November 25, 2011

Beech of the Day

Title: Gisele - "Turkey"

I have spent a bit of time writing what might have been considered a rather astute and intuitive view on Thanksgiving and holidays in general...but I lost patience with myself. I erased the draft and decided to just.get.to.the.point.

Mine Sucked!

How was yours? Honestly hope it was relaxing and fun.

Bottom Line: My Thanksgiving was bizarre.

I may never want to host another one as long as I'm roaming the earth.

BUT, I do have leftovers! There is always a silver lining somewhere!

Begin the Massive Amounts of Food in Fridge-Purge ASAP, my friends...if you have a few more tidbits around,  use it up or pass it around (if you didn't sneeze on it).

AND, I'm able to have my space back; no intrusions, no becoming yet another person's negative-based sounding-board on what they aren't happy with about their accommodations and all of that petty, silly, irritating and completely un-becoming pile of family BS...and that means EXTENDED or BLOODLINE "family."


If you had (and are still having) a fun, relaxing, productive experience over this time period, please ignore my cynicism's and yet don't neglect to get my drift, eh?

Life sucks as much as it fucks.

There, I said It For The First Time In This Blog.

*Or, for Bobby Vinton fans...see the above music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment