Sunday, September 1, 2013

Most Exciting Post Ever!

A Lovely Sunday Greeting to you! It's bright and sunny here, although raining and thundering elsewhere, which, for my dislike of Too Much Sun with almost No Rain environments, causes me to envy all of my Facebook friends who are living where Weather Action is happening!

Instagram's of brilliant flashes of lightning! Storm clouds gathering against a hint of sun!

Sigh. Give me Natural Heavenly Drama and watch my heart flutter with glee!

There's almost nothing quite so humbling AND empowering as hearing (and often feeling) The Mighty Gods Roar! To honor the desire to have a Non-Dramatic Personal Drama Day in any way, I want to move on, post a tune I heard for the first time this morning that sets a very smooth mood (but looks terrible in its static position courtesy of the God-Awful Ugly Intrusive Vevo Logo!) and locate a piece of art I'll love to look at more than once. You might like them, too. But then, the way posts are ordered in this format means you won't even know about all of this until you've already seen and possibly heard the posts! Well, at least you'll have completely unnecessary Background Information at hand.

Until next time... Have a Wonderful Whatever!

Image via: http://www.chemistryland.com

No comments:

Post a Comment