Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Not-So-Real Weekly Fluff


I'm not sure if The White Lion is trying to duplicate the Tongue Exposure our Latest Fav Almost-Mess, Miley Cyrus, has been shoving into the lens of Pro Photog's and Pap's lately, but it's certainly On Trend; therefore, a welcome image to see for someone like me who was up until 3:00 last night/this morning. I'm yawning a lot, too, sans exposed tongue. And NO (sorry, I meant a quiet, soothing no) was not "partying" to gain the late-hour award for Baby Boomer Debauchery. Nope. I was Working!!!

Feeling "off my game" from Sleep Deprivation combined with Heat Exhaustion is a grand excuse I'm providing myself for not writing a REAL "Weekly Fluff" post this weekend. 

In light of yesterday's flog over misleading headlines that take us to articles which tell us nothing, please note that I DID come through on one part of the Title of this post: FLUFF!

Isn't that Lion the most delicious Fluffy Thing you've ever seen beyond a cute little kitten?

Enjoy what remains of your weekend! I'm going back to my "work" so that I may be able to have time to complete another Little Project (aka "work") by the end of the day. Busy? Yep. Happy about it? Nope. Who wants to work on a weekend when they could go to the beach instead?

Not me, apparently.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the music, art and the Archives. It's kinda interesting in there.

Image via: http://lolosad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment