Monday, November 12, 2012

A Fist Full of Potential Hollers

Here we go again. The dratted Fiscal Cliff debacle. And here we may go again if Obama doesn't STOP pandering to his sworn enemies in Congress over the social programs involved in their former and future negotiations. Before I go further, the following may enlighten those who require a refresher: Read This

Tedious, yes? Important? Yes! I refuse to accept anything less than an end to the Bush Tax Cuts. I also refuse to accept Obama's possible willingness to negotiate away what many of us voted for when we cast our ballots for him. As The Savior Of The Middle Class, he better get his boxing gloves out of whatever dank basement they are buried in and bust the chops of The Usual Suspects…or else I'll show up at his weekly Basketball Game with extremely sharp elbows despite me height. I am an excellent guard and can make a basket against guys twice my height. Sometimes it's not so terrible being short. You can slip under long legs and disorient the players as they feel the brush of cold air whirling beneath their shorts.

Yep. I have been known to play Basketball. I have a wonky "pinkie" finger to prove it from an unfortunate break from a direct hit on it from a basketball two days after I lost my health insurance to have it set in the proper way. But that was ten or so years ago and this is now, so LOOK OUT Obama. I'll happily crash your weekly game to get what half of the country wants: YOU to tell the GOP to eff-off once and for all, okay? "Can't we all just get along" doesn't work anymore – and it didn't for most of the past four years. Do YOU GET IT?

More than the Fiscal Cliff, other typical incongruous elements are afoot which require monitoring. If you chose not to read the above link, perhaps this one will provide a variety of informative opinions and details which affect your life – whether in the 1% or 99% of America. I highly recommend taking the time to see what the hell is going on. Read It And Steep

Other than all of the above serious stuff, how's your Monday coming along? I'm still waiting for Blogger and GoDaddy to get my new domain name together. Wish me luck.

Image via: http://www.treezzy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment