Sunday, December 25, 2011

Ground Control To Santa's Pause

Okay, kids. Santa's on his way, though running late in a few heavy-weather spots. Tech reception can be sketchy. In addition, he's taking a break listening to a tune I'm planning to post in a few minutes.

And, to further complicate things, he's still having trouble with his GPS. You know how that goes when you've caved to modern technology and dumped your trusty reindeer for an SUV (a hybrid, of course).

If you've already opened your presents, or if you had no gifts to open at all, I'm totally - 100% - in the mood to begin a completely non-rated-by-number list of my fav tunes of 2011 by beginning the above post. While you ponder the arrival of St. Nick-ey-poo (did I actually write that?), or plot vengeance on those who didn't provide a proper gift-giving-under-the-piney-tree, you can have the wicked pleasure of listening to the above music video unless you're in a different music mood.

This is the beginning of a Holiday-Land of my fav tunes from 2011. Remember. 2011. Not of ALL TIME. Who could ever pin that one down?

The tunes you'll see and hear throughout the week will be an amalgamation of 2011 in its most commercially toned-down form. If I were to go into music beyond the norm, we'd be listing until the end of the year. Thus and so, I'm spinning what I deem to be a fairly mainstream, yet not based on Chart Numbers foray into what the year has provided in terms of general-appeal-to-a-degree-inspiration.

So, let's get going.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment