Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday's Slumber

In honour of Sunday, I'll spare everyone further Charlie Sheen news as he appears to be doing a perfect job of boring everyone into a stupor with his live webstream Sheen's Korner that is desperately in need of writers.

In addition, Mike Huckabee and Newt Gingrich's ill-advised anti-Obama incorrect jabs at his "Kenyan childhood," remain equally mind-numbing and not worth a flog.

Let's all take a deep breath and brace ourselves for what is certain to be another peculiar news week.

A few more music vid's and off go I to write sweet things on FB to a few talented friends I haven't seen in a few years. I hope they can handle the sugar. I'm so full of the stuff I have to pass it around before getting back to sucking on lemons tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment