Saturday, March 5, 2011

Good Day To Play

Following the creepy (previous) video message at how unstable a lot of those headline stealers in political and celebrity news have been all week, it feels - to me - that writing-talk can be a sensory overload every day, so why not spend today and tonight (or the morning wherever you are) checking in a few times throughout the hours to carry on with a Saturday music show?

The vid's will have very little to do with post subjects - just a fun way to spend the day. Old and new tunes.

New vid's will go up approx once an hour...or faster if my day traps me into full-on computer servitude.

Shauna Z

2 comments:

  1. HI SHAUNA Z!Fine choice of tunes for the day. I'm home with sick kids and turned on your special radio show today for good vibes. All you've missed ar the Beach Boys!

    Luv always,
    Cali Surfer Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...Harden my Heart. That's the last song we learned before the band went bust!! John

    ReplyDelete