Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wednesday Tidbits #5,150


Wandering through the I-Nets earlier than usual this week. As you might notice, having a cold does very strange things to what remains of my brain. Enjoy the links – or not!

Of course! Makes perfect, logical sense, doesn't it? Or, Maybe It's Just The Weather! 

The article reads like the nonsense it's reporting: Who Needs Firefighter's, Anyway? 

I always knew there was a reason why I adore this man: Go Get 'Em! 

Pork isn't for me – except mebe in this case: High There!

And this is happening where?  WTF? 

I wonder if he recognizes who he sees in the mirror: Eloquent Talk From – Who Again? 

If you have time and a mind: Food For Thought In Writing 

Oh, Boo-Hoo! Another Non-Story 

What do you think about this? A New Kind Of Leper Colony? 

And we thought 2012 was weird: Too True (Tho' It's A Satire) 

Will she ever stop calling the Paps? Ouch! Mine Eyes! 

As with the last sentence in the article, What Am I Thinking By Linking To This 

That's it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment