Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Naughty & Not-So Nice

I am very pissed-off. The picture illustrates what I and many Americans believe George W. Bush and cronies did to the USA. He is an asshole in my opinion, okay? And so are those who go way beyond his stupidity with nothing by hypocritical accusations every. single. day. that Obama has been The President!

I try to be patient and reasonable in my disagreements with those with whom I disagree on politics. I DO try to see everyone's POV. My patience has ended. And this post will not be civil. In truth, it will be full of expletives and a very angry attitude.

I am so done with this extraordinary BS about Banghazi and Hillary Clinton and Obama as if they were involved with the VERY FIRST breach of security at a U.S. Embassy.

I am also, as I have been writing (but the animosity is growing on my end) how desperately savage and disingenuous the GOP is over ONE incident of a Security Eff-Up in the Obama administration when George W. Bush's administration had 12 - count them - 12 similar incidents during his awful Reign Of Bullshit that NO ONE QUESTIONED!!! WHY? Are some of the extremist's THAT BLIND? Good God, I was almost totally blind at one time and could see the truth. I do prefer having an open mind to what other's believe even if I don't share the same perceptions and beliefs. But this Benghazi bashing is beyond the pale and I must, to be true to my deepest core, express my less-than-pleasant feelings over the current brew-hah-hah.

Stop it! STFU you Radical GOP assholes! I'm not sorry to lose my "cool" at all when what a former president did to our country far surpasses any lapse in judgment the current administration exhibited. Oh, I will say it over and over again with a passion. YOU RADICAL GOP WINGNUTS are CRAZY! And YOU are ruining this country. Not Obama. Not Hillary Clinton. But all of you who want to create a New Revolutionary War over what you constantly state is "the most corrupt administration ever!"

You know what? You are truly out of your minds! How you dare to fume and damn this administration is beyond my comprehension. If you cared to view the facts with a clear mind you would realize that the George W. Administration was THE MOST "corrupt" admin since Nixon!

Frankly, I can't stand any of your beliefs due to your false and, quite honestly, horrifying hate for Obama, et al, despite my usual tendency to be open-minded with mine nemisis'. If my point of view offends some of you so much, then so be it! Your logic isn't logical. Your perception of the Gun Control issue falls on deaf ears all of the time when "we Liberals" try to patiently explain that no one is coming for your guns or ammo.

You make me sick.

I don't like what you stand for.

You are scary as hell.

You are delusional.

YOU ARE PROBABLY RACIST.

And, I want you out of my life if you are that ignorant, thick-headed despite the fact that I truly appreciate differing points of view. But not now. This witch-hunt is becoming way too serious to ignore.

You and yours are RUINING the USA!

But, of course, you don't see it that way because you are brainwashed by false conspiracy rumours.

Good God. What is happening here? Doesn't anything reasonable cross your minds at all? Do you believe in Fox News Lies? And, why would I say they are "lies'? BECAUSE THEY ARE!

What the eff happened to your minds?

NO ONE IS COMING FOR YOUR DAMN GUNS unless it's an Assault Weapon. And, if such a thought bothers you so much, then I must say you all bother ME a great deal. Why do you need that kind of destructive weapon? Why do you think you need Military Arms? Are you that frightened? Of what? No one other than The Tea Party and Radicals are creating an atmosphere of fear and hatred deep enough to "go there." Man, you guys are so full of hate I recoil at what runs through your Hole In The Head  Swiss Cheese Mush of a brain. You can dislike a president and disagree all you want - and that is okay. But to go on and on and on as many have been doing, latching onto the idea of a Revolution is absolute madness!

How bad was the LSD you tried in the past? Did it really screw up your brain that much?

How sad these paranoid, misguided people are.

How dangerous to everything we once believed in about the Greatness of our country.

And then you prefer to take money and benefits from your elders all in the name of Anti-Obama?

In truth, my lower instincts wish you will rot in hell when you consistently show your absolutely NUTCASE BELIEFS!

To be terribly non-eloquent, GO FUCK YOURSELVES!

You liked Bush? You think he was "great"?

In my very strong opinion you are mad as a hatter in the midst of a very, very twisted mindset.

My tendency to attempt diplomacy while expressing what I see as the truth is now frozen in outrage and disgust of what I see and hear about what some of you think and want to do to what remains of any civility in politics. Thus, I've dropped my quest at civility.

So, on Bush's watch you believe, as Cheney, et al, are now spinning, that NO TERRORIST attacks happened while George W was Prez?

You are truly out of your minds if you continue to ignore THE FACTS! I'm so happy to let my deeper feelings out while you bash Hillary Clinton and do your "God's Work" over your despicable, outrageous, unfair, attitude(s) because you LOST AN ELECTION and want everyone to know that Obama and Hillary MADE A MISTAKE!

Good God! If I were to count the endless "mistakes" of Bush's administration we would be holding hearings on Iraq and War Crimes from that time period. If some people are so blind and closed-minded about the newer administration and are willing to praise a genuine jerk-puppet of a VP - Cheney - who ensured that his former employer, Halliburton - succeeded financially beyond realms of reality for a war that never should have happened, then you, not me or others, are The True Villains and enabler's of the downfall of America.

One more time: YOU DISGUST ME!

On that loving, thoughtful, genteel note, I bid you all a fine day or whatever and will now end my from-the-gut truth tirade against those who buy into this crap. I prefer peaceful debates and reasonable thought process' in general. No more. Continue to use Benghazi as the Deciding Event of an otherwise successful administration fighting for its life against a consortium of Brats And Azzhats!

Take it or leave it. And I mean it. And YES! I have been redundant in this post.

Image via: http://www.bitrebels.com

No comments:

Post a Comment