Thursday, May 30, 2013

Chi-Whiz!

Hello again. What a week it's been in my Little World! Crazy days and crazy nights without an idea how to make it right. Or do I? To rip the veil of vague allusions from the so-far incomprehensible statements I made yesterday and in the above sentence, I'll get to the point: My Chi is completely out of whack. Chi, some might ask? What do I mean? It's simple.

The basic life force of our bodies reside in our lower spine., spiraling up into our necks, shoulders and elsewhere. When calm and in balance, we are feeling just fine and IN balance. When not, the flow of ragged energy from that key area can send our bodies into multiple directions = either very low or extremely high OTT energy surges and, for me, the sensation of having a Tuning Fork Out Of Control running my life these days.

Massages, baths, hypnotherapy and other ways to bring the Chi into balance are extremely helpful to send the body's Life Force back into its Quiet Place. And I'm doing whatever I can to find my way Back Home Down There. Thus, my energies have been more than scattered while in the midst of this process. However, beyond reporting on something a bit on the TMI side again this week, I'll move on to writing something broader for all of our sake. Just know I want to jump out of my skin right now so we are On The Same Page somehow.

One area where Jumping Around is appropriate at the moment is yesterday's announcement by one of America's Fav Nutcases that she will NOT run for political office in 2014! Current Congress Person Of Doing Nothing but making ludicrous, cringe-inducing statements about anything other than how to fix the economy will slowly fade from our National GOP Nightmare. And, of course, I'm referring to the one and only Michelle Bachmann. And the Jumping Around Is From Joy with a collective "At Last!" by not only Democrat's but the majority of her Republican Party Colleagues who have seen her as a joke and yet another smear on their Grand Old Party.

Although Mizzy Bachmann has been a prominent voice for The Tea Party's Ill-Thinking Ways & Being Mean, our happiness over her decision may be short-lived. Other Equally Crazed peoples are waiting to take her place in all things irrational. Thus, the Bachmann headache-debacle will live on.

Nevertheless, for one or two days, Let Us Rejoice, mine fellow Dem's and Rational GOPer's, for this moment of grace should be savored just like Bachmann's love of the camera – when she's able to locate the correct camera to face while speaking. (Check it out if you don't remember THIS.) I don't know, mebe her Chi was out of balance beyond the norm.

See you later!

Image via: http://skygodblog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment