Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Buzz-Kill


OMG! It's another buzz saw day in the neighborhood! The old Oak tree that fell on my next door neighbors' home must have been larger than I remember. How many times have the wood-cutters cut the big ole' tree with their buzzy-whee's?


I've attempted to write a decent post for hours. Not happening. No concentration.

I don't blog from coffee shops or other stops along my way, and I am not leaving the house today.

The best I can do is write these lines and tell you I'll be back another time.

Later!

1 comment:

  1. Take your time sweety. Writer's block, or whatever gets to all of us creative types. I keep hearing on the radio and TV, that since being elected, Obama has spent money like a drunken sailor. Being retired Navy, I do take exception to that. Only because when I was a drunken sailor, and ran out of money, I had the good sense God gave me to STOP SPENDING!!! John

    ReplyDelete