Tuesday, July 5, 2011

No Daily Quakes

 Well well well. The earth is still spinning and the news “out there” is fairly benign. (If one prefers to look the other way from reports of additional deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan.) Oh, and as expected, Strauss-Kahn will soon be a completely free man as the case against him is now in utter ruins. On July 18th expect the judge to drop all charges.

For a day or so, I am on vacation and will continue to post music and street art. If a subject pops into mind where my Flogging Whip is needed, you can be certain I’ll make the time to write more than a few choice words.

Until we meet again…..

3 comments:

  1. Relax, recharge your batteries, enjoy yourself. Did you ever get the song I sent you?? John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right after you gave me your email address. I'll resend it and three others right now. I had them copyrighted yesterday. If I don't hear back from you about them, chances are I had a senior moment and copied your email address wrong. John

    ReplyDelete