Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits #05+10



I'm here. The Virus is no more (see yesterday's post), a new Anti-Virus Program has been installed, along with newer backup software Just In Case…. Whew! I'm grateful for the ability to continue typing words, reading, and placing myself in the midst of The Jungle called Social Media via my current laptop because I still like it, and it's not old. A bit delicate in one area (see yesterday's post again), but works quite well and blah-blah-blah.

So, with that brief update out of the way I'll sally-forth on our Weekly Stroll through the Internets. Enjoy!

For those who loathe Ambien as much as I do: Competition Is Nigh

Hey there Gun Lovers, you're going to Hate This Article

I don't know if it's true, but hey! Let's Get Trashy

What? The Donald is a fraud? Shock Of Shocks!

It's a sick story but The Comments are priceless.

The downside to Amazon's Drone Thingy

Football may ruin us all: Heavy Shaking

The odd truth about Internet Hacking

Another example of LGBT Intolerance

I still Can't With These Two (FIXED)

No comments:

Post a Comment