Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Weekly Fluff

Well here we are on another Saturday to focus on the Supposed-Rumoured Doings Of Celebrities. What I find a bit difficult about writing this particular weekly post is how the Same Names dominate most of the Gossip Places, and that I rehash what Other People are saying and writing.

For a change, I'm going to offer my own opinion on what's Out There, despite the fact that my sources are full of speculation with very few Facts. But then, that's what Gossip is comprised of: mere speculation with a side-dish of Titillation, correct? So, if I choose to continue writing The Weekly Fluff, I too am another person "in the dark" about The Truth, rambling-on about people I don't know, albeit using different words. And, unfortunately, when I do know A Truth, I can't and won't print it lest I lose half of my friends.

But, what the heck, I've been doing this for a while now and have fun with it when possible....

The Rumours:

Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis may not only be Preggers, but also secretly Engaged!

My Opinion: Yes on the engagement; a Half-Yes on Mila being pregnant. When she stops wearing Huge Shirts that cause people to wonder if she's "with child" or not, we'll know. Unless, of course, her seeming weight gain is just the result of too many Fast Food visits.

Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston are Kaput and only pretending to be together until the holidays are over.

My Opinion: Probably true.

Warren Beatty and Annette Bening are on the verge of divorce – partially due to extreme differences over their Transgender son, Stephen Ira, being Transgender and proud enough about it to be seen in a Public Service Announcement via GLAAD regarding Healthcare for Transgenders.

My Opinion: Makes sense to me that most parents will have difficulty with and about their child(ren) who make such a drastic change and Go Very Public about it. One parent may be okay, the other Not-So-Much. With regard to a divorce, I only know through Beatty's Past Life in Hollywood as a Lothario with very little grace while being The Man, that he wanted a marriage with Bening when he realized he was Getting Old and didn't want to be alone – or increasingly rejected by the Young Things he once sought and conquest-ed. To divorce Now may not benefit either of them, and I don't think Annette wants to be tossed to the Film Outtake Floor via his friends who still make films. Separated for a while? Very possible. Most of us need a Time Out when marriage/relationships hit a Huge Bump.

Leonardo DeCaprio has tossed his Latest Victoria's Secret Model GF to the wind so that he can romp with newly divorced Miranda Kerr.

My Opinion: Sure. Why not. She was once a Victoria's Secret Model too, and we know he has VS on Speed-Dial. But wait! Miranda is supposedly enthralled with the tres wealthy James Packer. If you were her, which one would you choose? I know I'd "pack-it-in" with Leonardo as he changes models as often as models change their clothes on Runway Nights.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are only "co-parenting" and have an Open Relationship – if one of any substance at all these days beyond sharing children.

My Opinion: Miz Jolie has more than hinted about not having a great deal of faith in Monogamy, and Mr. Pitt spends a great deal of time Away From Her as the months go on. Thus, I believe it…although I do think they still have a connection and understand each other in ways very few could – or would.

Lindsay Low-Hand (groan) had "someone" beat-up Barron Hilton, Paris' brother, at a drug-infested party in Miami where she was being her Old Self again.

My Opinion: Based on pictures of Barron's face and his trip to the ER, it's clear that Someone beat the guy with vengeance. As this is now a Legal Matter, I'll simply state that I wouldn't be surprised to discover Our Most UnPopular Mess found Mr. Hilton to be As Unbearable As His Sister and, in a moment of Foggy Clarity, decided it was time someone showed The Hilton's just how much they can Top the Former Bottom-Feeder by Proxy.

Not A Rumour: Carrie Underwood is no Julie Andrews. If you have no idea what I am referring to and why, then, be my guest and check THIS out.

That's it for me today. I'm enjoying the rain and Cold Weather in Not-So-Sunny Southern California at the moment. Now I can pull out my trusty gloves, warm hats, wool scarves and boots to take a Chilling but Refreshing Walk in the Hood without wilting in the Almost Never-Ending Sun & Heat.

Have a Fabulous Whatever! 

Image via: http://www.cnn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment