Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Who Deserves A Flog Today?

Today Bill Maher has joined the hallowed group of Floggee's with his defense of Rush Limbaugh's so-called "apology" to/about Sandra Fluke. Bill, Bill, Bill. You are showing your bias again with regard to misogynists like you. If you believe, really believe, that Limbaugh was sincere, then I and others have overestimated your intelligence. But then, I think back to the days when you and my former long-term employer were close friends and he helped your career in the early days. You were one of the few (I was told) who showed-up to his funeral. He too was a misogynist of the highest order, and one of the largest bottom feeders in town. But he was smart. Clever. Sly. You, I'm not so sure of anymore. Especially when I also think back to your show ("Real Time" - HBO) when you last invited Ann Coulter to join your panel and nearly jumped her bones in the process. Ewww.


Here are the details of Maher's Limbaugh defense: Double Ewwwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment