Sunday, April 3, 2011

Tea With Thee Sundee

Good morning/afternoon/evening -

As promised, while on a small holiday, I'm checking in with more nonsensical postings since my brain has decided to follow my lead in taking some time off; in this case, thinking with a clear brain.

What I find so interesting about blogging is that the two times I have accidentally posted an unfinished flog, the readership increased by 50% - typos and atrocious grammar laid out for all to witness as if a car crash has occurred in front of one's abode where watching a disaster can't be ignored. Hmmm. Should I make more public errors, then? Certainly the "Woof" post was a funny hot mess and must have amused a few. Now it's all clean...yet still a bit lean.

Well, for a change I haven't checked-into the news this morning. What am I missing to snark about? Did the 8 inch crack in the Fukushima nuclear plant grow larger overnight? Did another Southwest Airline lose part of it's head? Did Gaddafi finally drop his saber and plead for world forgiveness?

Oh, how silly of me to write off the cuff altho' the sweater I'm wearing has no actual cuff.

AND, thus far only one cup of tea to loosen the cramped brain cells, so one may as well conclude that I'm writing in quasi-sleep which explains another post that is not-so-deep.

One aspect to this banal post is to set up a few music videos for entertainment on yet another Sunday.

Enjoy your day while the Flogging Whip continues her dip in the refreshing mound of the Cool Whip Spa referred to in an earlier post.

Ta-Ta - for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment