Friday, April 1, 2011

Something Old - Nothing New

A roundup of the week has hit another bump in the winding road to clarity, thus I have little to impart for your weekend’s start beyond the obvious: All politicians are bought and sold by someone. No one in the GOP will ever agree with anything President Obama wants to do (or not) beyond a tiny few. Most current Democrats have less cajones than a eunuch. Donald Trump is out of his friggin’ mind if he thinks he can become President of the US…or, if elected, then the country has gone over a cliff I don’t wish to become part of.

Class warfare is on the rise. Impossible obstacles and obstinacy will ruin our country in the end. Grrrrr.

Lindsay Lohan falls down in public leaving a bar and claims it was a “joke” to be drunk. Ahem.

Celebs of all sorts are having silly Twitter feuds, and Reese Witherspoon got married last weekend. Yawn!

Libya? Syria? Japan? Greece’s earthquake…… OMG!

Meh. Gotta keep livin’ one’s life, right?

I’m off for a small vacation in a few hours to soothe the mental bruises of the news’s – and to have great Teppan food for dinner tonight. A well-deserved belated birthday dinner with a few friends in a different city. Radiation in the fish be damned! I needs my sushi-Teppan fix to bring the sparkle back to my glazed eyes.

In the interim, expect spontaneous postings at odd hours until I return to Hollywood-land. And, as always, thanks for stopping by. I’ll do my best to keep things hopping from music to informative quests.

1 comment: