Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Weekly Fluff


Good Sunday to you! Did you, and/or are you enjoying the extra hour of the Man-Made Interference with nature (kind of) portion of messing with our heads we receive every year when the clock falls back to ensure darkness comes early every evening, throwing many of us into Seasonal Disorientation and Depression?  

I thought I was doing well with a supposed "extra hour" until my New Inner Whacked-Out Clock woke me after a mere 4 hours. Now I stare with glazed eyes at the laptop, knowing that if I can find Fluff of any sort to sift through I will have accomplished something before the crickets stop making their night-time cricket sounds.

Unfortunately for The Weekly Fluff, most of The Populars/Unpopulars have been blatantly behaving themselves (unless your name is Chris Brown) over the past week. It's really, really dry out there. So dull and lifeless, in fact, that rumours exist placing the Always Lively And Facially Expressive Duo of Kristen Stewart and Robert I-Will-Always-Look-Like-A-Vampire Pattinson back together – if for nothing other than sex. Hahahahaha! And we're expected to believe they still have enough hot blood running through their veins to share passion together again? (If they ever did beyond a strong friendship.) Ho hum.

Reports of a reconciliation between Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas are flying through Manhattan, landing in L.A., and ending-up on several Gossip Sites based elsewhere. Sure, while in NYC this month and staying at their Manhattan abode it would seem to be so; however, it had already been known that they would spend Thanksgiving together in NYC for the sake of the children, as it were, was, and always will be. Perhaps they simply began the holiday early? Only time and Michael taping his mouth shut over how he really got cancer will tell. Don't hang on to your seats.

Keanu Reeves is back to acting again (after a break to direct a small film) which keeps him away from sitting on benches looking sad while eating a sandwich. I'm glad he's looking so well and doing something in front of a camera again. Of course I do. One of his close cousins is a friend and I have no intention of pissing her off. So, Yay Keanu! You Go, Boy! (Whistles and jumps up and down for joy!) Lookin' good, too! Keep up the good work!

A puzzling gay-insinuation is Out There regarding The Food Network's I'm A Straight Guy's Guy, Guy Fieri, and the Constant Companionship with his Male hairdresser. That's right. I know the shock you are experiencing is about how his white spike of head hair with just the appropriate amount of dark roots requires a Full-Time Hair Person. But, one never knows…especially following a brief, yet headlined physical altercation between the two of them last week that Guy is now downplaying as just Buddy-Type Fooling Around. Sure, Guy. We all travel with our Make-Us-Look-Good-People and and have little public spats. I wouldn't entertain the Gay Talk were it not for watching too many of his shows where his discomfort with interacting with female chefs/cooks is palpable. But then, only his wife knows for sure. Maybe.

As The Weekly Fluff not-so-subtly hinted last week, Lindsay Low-Hand is reportedly back to her Old Ways of wandering and drunkenly stumbling through the dark interiors of clubs until the wee hours, having moved her Behind-Closed-Doors Relapse back out into the Public, where it should be. There will be no further comments from me at the moment. I just want all of us to take-in that glorious image of the Huge Flashing Red Alert Light floating above Low-Hand's head one more time for Old Time's Sake before we get back to trashing Miley Cyrus, who, quite frankly, seems to be having a great time these days.

Actually, I won't trash Miley today. I remembered having a nice chat with her a few years before she discovered sex and drugs and liked her attitude. We had a few people in common to mention, so it was, of course, a Deep Talk and I had a chance to See Into The Purity Of Her Soul! Therefore, I'll be kind in case we run into each other again in a Rite Aid aisle so that she'll be nice to me and keep her tongue to herself.

Kathryn Haggles (deliberate typo) continues to become one of Hollywood's Most Hated Actresses because she's supposedly one terrible, incorrigible Wench.

Need I mention Chris Brown's incident with fists and bad words and body guards and pettiness and a few hours in jail? No. To do so would be repetition – except for the In-Jail Moment.

Next – and last…..

Mizzy Goopy Pale-As-Snow may have had a different "secret" lover than the Older Billionaire with whom she had apparently more than a few covert dalliances. This time it's another Geeky kind of guy similar to her Still Geeky Husband, Chris Martin. My, My, Gwyneth! Your Icy Exterior must be resonating with the melting effects of Climate Change.

That's definitely enough Fluff for me in the wee hours of a Sunday morn...unless I discover True Breaking Gossipy News after publishing to add or update.

Image via: http://www.punchdrunkcritics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment