Sunday, October 13, 2013

A Very-Few Words About Devils

Before I go off for the day to spend more time in 3D Escapism-Terror In Space via a Huge Screen at a theater with the best sound in town (yes, it's Gravity, of course), I'm finding myself deeply rooted to the Wicked Going's-On here on Earth.

The spirit of Kindness & Love one attempts to find and Be on a Sunday (or any day if you try), has been tossed into the Creepy Dark Black Hole of more GOP/Tea Party BS that I simply won't avoid mentioning. How can I?

Paul Ryan is at it again in his Fervent War On Women, nestled always within his speeches and deals. This time, he wants to attach an anti-Birth Control Thing into the upcoming Debt Ceiling Debacle. That's right. He can't help himself, can he? (Here's the ARTICLE) Obviously, I want to throw pitchforks at him.

Meanwhile, Texas Senator Ted Cruz continues to be blasted by his so-called GOP Colleagues, while maintaining what I believe is The Pious Mask Of Satan he wears as his face. It's a Creepy Face, don't you think? All pointy and pasty and sleazy and slimy and slick and sick-looking. And that's my impression before he allows the Fire Of Hellish Beliefs to pollute the atmosphere when he speaks. And when he does speak, his condescending tone; entitled attitude; smarmy manner and Obvious Out-Of-Touch With Anything Other Than His Ego words make my skin crawl. There is something about him that reminds me of a former Duplicitous Pastor who has become an Undertaker – which is perfect, actually, as his destructive, hateful ways are killing the GOP...not to mention his whiny voice.

You disagree? You aren't sure? You don't know what he's like? Well, thank The Lord you stopped-by TDFB today as I will happily provide a few links for your viewing/reading pleasure/displeasure. He's SO LovedGreen Eggs & A HamThe Warning ShotGeneral BS

With regard to Eric Cantor? Pfffft. He's already doing enough of The Devils' Work that I won't bother to replay or rewrite. But, I had to say something about him not only because he's such an ass, but also because his picture is included above.

Okay. I did my duty for the day. Mud-slinging just a tad, I feel it's time to wash my hands, jump in the shower, and shake off all of the cockroaches Cantor, Cruz and Ryan bring with them wherever they ho.

And no, the last word above is not a typo.

You're welcome.

See you later!

Image via: http://media.salon.com

2 comments:

  1. DISGUSTING PIGS ALL THE WAY DOWN THE ROAD!

    x pissed repub

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Pissed - Ah-hah! You've seen the light through the pit of their darkness! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete