Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thursday Tidbits #101


Hi there! It's that time again - for a varied romp through the I-Nets for edification or education or vacation and/or negation.

For Neat-Freaks everywhere, this guy's clutter will make you wince: Where's The Floor? 

Seems like lotsa people prayed away The Cray! 

There are no words… But Knives Are Involved 

Oh, Ava! "Faggot"? But, she married sexist Maggots! 

A conspiracy never entered my mind until I read This 

Get your Sexy Guy pix for the day: And They Say It's A "Trend"? Rolls Eyes & Winks At Gay Guys 

Rich, full of food and BS, They Must Be On A Big Corp's Payroll 

Don't bother to show up unless you are Properly Attired 

As much as I've enjoyed Butter, I never liked this Bitch anyway: Slave Away, White Trash! 

What's with all of this incessant Rape & Sex Stuff From GOPer's? 

That's it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment